Thursday, July 26, 2007

About Ashley...


1. Where is your cell phone? wherever my phone obsessed toddler has left it.
2. Relationship? Married
3. Your hair? I've never really decided on the color, but I guess for the sake of this quiz I will just say dark blond.
4. Work? why yes I do.
5. Your sister/s? dont have any by blood but I have some rockin sisters in law!
6. Your favorite thing? i have to pick one? umm, reading while laying outside.
7. Your dream last night? I didnt have any (that I can remember)
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream car? I really really want a saturn outlook
10. The room you’re in? Office
11. Your shoes? Barefoot
12. Your fears? someone breaking in the house while shawn is gone.
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? a freelance writer
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? my fam in houston
15. What are you not good at? getting motivated to do stuff.
16. Muffin? cranberry orange
17. One of your wish list items? going on vacation
18. Where you grew up? Tyler, Texas
19. Last thing you did? sat outside with Liam
20. What are you wearing? bermudas and a shirt from ae
21. What aren’t you wearing? well, that would basically be anything but bermudas and a shirt from ae.
22. Your pet? a boxer named clark, also known as clarky malarky, clarky, and clarkster.
23. Your computer? really really old.
24. Your life? a little confusing at the moment!
25. Your mood? tired and missing my husband!
26. Missing? lots of people!!
27. What are you thinking about right now? that I really need to get off the computer and go take a shower.
28. Your car? nissan XTerra
29. Your kitchen? nice and clean today. but I'm sure somebody will go in there in a second and make me a liar!
30. Your summer? hasnt felt like summer at all with all the stupid rain!
31. Your favorite color? green
32. Last time you laughed? about 5 minutes ago when Liam made a "temple" out of a sippy cup and my mini camera tripod.
33. Last time you cried? I know it has to have been recently because Liam has been very difficult lately.
34. School? done with for now.
35. Love? so many people! all my friends who are so awesome, my husband who helps me see the bigger picture, my kids who teach me how to be a better person, and my family for raising me with the gospel!!!!
36. Name? ashley

k, I tag....steph and karie!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hmmm...I had a comment in mind but it totally escaped me as I got ready to type. Sorry.

Lisa said...

Thanks for the heads up on my Potter entry. It's changed so now no one can get offended by my apparent subconscious foul mouth. Hey, did you ever read the princess story?