Saturday, June 23, 2007

short anecdote...


we are driving in the car on the way home from Falconhead when we have to stop because of some road maintenance. They finally let us through, but the car in front of me still wants to sit there lookin at the flowers or whatever they were doing. I say "go idiot!" under my breath, but apparently not under my breath enough, becuase I then hear Liam's little voice from the back saying "mom, dont say idiot. idiot is a mean word. say move out of my way please." I think that is what you call being humbled, no?

4 comments:

Heather said...

I have been "humbled" a time or two. Ooops! Glad you are back blogging.

Steph said...

At least he's not saying 'crap' like some people's kids!

Ashley Mason said...

I know things could be worse, right steph? RIGHT? lol

Karie said...

When I say less than kind things the phrase police attack my home and then of course the kids feel justified. The other day Daria said Dustin was saying the "F" word, I was relieved to know that the "F" word was "fart" (especially since we don't say the other "F" word) whew!