Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just a Couple...

of random things that are floating around my head.


1. Can you believe that it's almost Thanksgiving? One day at Hobby Lobby right before Halloween, they were playing Christmas songs!!! Crazy. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving this year- my family is coming down and we should have alot of fun. Also, I am looking forward to Black Friday, because shhhhh, we are getting the kids a trampoline this year. I am very nervous about this because I know all the things that happened to my brothers and I on our and our friends' trampolines, but Liam has been BEGGING for one, and I am consoling myself with the fact that we will be getting the safety net thingy that goes around it. Of course, that doesnt keep anyone safe from flying ninja kicks to the cheekbone and hospital trips to repair said shattered cheekbone (right Miles?) but I'm not going to think about that.

2 .I am so glad that I have YW counselors now!! Yea! I heard they were awesome Sunday when I wasnt there- they had just been called in Sacrament that day too! I had no clue they were getting called and they just jumped right in and gave the lesson. P.S. it is really hard to run YW with just yourself and your secretary. Do not attempt.

3. This article really burns me up.

That's all for now. There's alot more floating around up here, but I will save you from boredom by not writing about it.

5 comments:

Rollins Tribe said...

I am so happy to be one of your counselors!!!!I love the Young Women program and it looks like we have a great group of girls. I think that we have a great year ahead of us. :)

Carissa Mason said...

I think you and I were on the same neuropathic wave-length today. I just posted a similar blog about how quickly this year has flown by! It's insane!

Hannah said...

I'm just glad I have food storage because the economy will eventually crash from all this greed! Aaaaaahhhh!

Jenn said...

I'm so glad you're back online!

The Murdocks said...

I totally remember when Miles got kicked in the face!! By the way...how are ya?