Monday, April 6, 2009

And Last But Not Least...

I had a poker tournament for shawn's birthday. We had a great time- it was a blast, and it didnt hurt that Shawn got first place and won the t.v.! The other prizes were a netflix membership, some board games and a Nacho Libre dvd, which my mom won! My mom was in the top 5! i couldnt believe it, and i dont think she could either. My mom has never played poker in her life. Battling shawn for first was my brother, who lost on this play....
















He folded late in the action with a 10 in his hand! Note the reaction...






Boy that looked painful Miles.













And now here's just some random pictures from the party. It was alot of fun and we are definitely making it an annual thing!

Miles doesnt look so happy being the queen, does he??

No comments: