Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Hey yall! I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Today we are making chocolate chip cookies (Santas favorite recipe), and hanging out until tonight when we will read the Christmas story in Luke, open up our new jammies, jump in the car with some hot chocolate, and head to Ardmore to the big Christmas light display. There may be some caroling in there too somewhere. Shawn took Liam golfing this morning and Addy took a nap, so I took the opportunity to put together the much requested Talking Diego Rescue Center. It looks like a TON of fun so it will be exciting to see Liams face when he sees what Santa brought. There is also a little girls dollhouse waiting for tomorrow morning...I dont know if I can wait that long! I think this more exciting for me than it is for them! There's about a bajillion presents under the tree (not all ours, the whole family's- we ourselves were modest in our present buying this year) and Liam and Addy's present opening mania is just barely being contained. I'm actually very surprised that I havent walked in on Addy ripping open some paper (at Liams discreet urging, no doubt).

I love this time of year for what it means to us as believers in Christ, and for the family time we get to have. Merry Christmas to you and yours- I cant wait to read all your Christmas Morning Reports!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You so have to post pictures of them opening their presents! They're going to be so excited!