Friday, October 26, 2007

This House.....




and the process of building it, seems like about a million years ago. Isnt it funny how that happens? I mean, it almost feels like we never lived there. I guess because I feel like we finally made it to our "spot" ya know what I mean? So it's weird to think that I ever lived anywhere else. I dont know if you can relate to that feeling, that severance-of-ties type feeling, but it's a strange one that's for sure.



So, apologies for not having written in over a month. I've had some time to settle in now though, and to process some of my feelings concerning this move. My life is still totally unbalanced though, and things will not be back to normal until I have a house of my own. Everything has gotten thrown off- my workouts, my daily routine, MY BLOGGING, the kids routine, my sleep habits, my scripture reading, FHE, everything. Plus, where I live now is so secluded, I mean I am out in the sticks, people!! So that has been a humongo adjustment, and one that I didnt really see coming. So, there have been some trade offs for living here, again, that I didnt really foresee. Which is dumb. We just knew we needed to be here so we moved without alot of forethought. Which it's probably better that way anyway. Because if I had visited the ward before we moved, we wouldnt have moved. I wont blog about that but I will blab about it if you give me a call, lol.


Our new house is rockin along- I will post pics after I go down there and visit today. And I'll give you the link to the plan so you can see what it's going to look like in a few months. The foundation will get poured Monday which will be grrrreat!


So, I'm sorry again that I lost my blogging mojo. I will try to be better at it because I know how annoying it is to expect an update on someones blog and not get it!! :) I mean, I know yall arent waiting on the edge of your seat for a blog from me or anything, but you know what I mean. Ciao for now ladies! (and gents if you're reading.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Steph said...

You're back!!! I know I speak for everybody else when I say that we missed you!

Lisa said...

She's got her blogging groove on again...hey, at least you know your loved and everyone can't wait to read about your life.